Ultra Simple Bakuchiol Serum Natural Retinol Alternative (3%)
Our Bakuchiol Collection is unparalleled! You now have seven Bakuchiol choices for all skin types. One or two are sure to please you.
For those who want a truly pared-down, simple, and unscented Bakuchiol facial oil Serum the Ultra Simple Bakuchiol Serum is here for you. Bakuchiol is especially kind to sensitive skin!
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION:
Ultra Simple Bakuchiol Serum's only other ingredients in addition to an industry-high 3% concentration of Bakuchiol are Squalane and Vitamin E.
- Bakuchiol- clinically proven plant-based active ingredient that visibly fights the signs of aging and problem skin without the irritating effects of synthetic Retinol. The purified, authentic, high-performance active, Sytenol®A. Used at an industry high 3%. (Visit our Blog about the importance of Bakuchiol's purity). Especially gentle and well supported by sensitive skin types.
- Neossance™ Squalane is both ECOCert-approved and Sugar based. Light, silky emollient, "skin-mimetic", non-comedogenic (doesn't cause breakouts).
Bakuchiol has non of the harsh side effects of Retinol-but has most of the same benefits! Bakuchiol is a multi-tasker for all skin types:
- Potent antioxidant
- Antimicrobial helping break-out prone skin
- Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce irritation, redness
- Promotes Collagen synthesis
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage and acne scarring.
- Well tolerated by all skin types (especially for those with sensitive skin!)
Because this is an oil facial serum, it's best used at night applied after cleansing and water-based serums. Gently press and massage onto face, neck and décolletage (as always, use care near eyes). Gently massage upward and outward . Then add cream moisturizer if desired to seal in benefits. Wake up to smoother, healthier skin!
- Using this Serum in the evening pairs well with the 3% Creamy Bakuchiol Serum for daytime use-- giving you 24 hour optimal Bakuchiol benefits!
- A remarkable duo: Mixing, or "cocktailing", a few drops of this serum together with a pump or two of the 10% Niacinamide Serum is an effective combination and is well tolerated by those with sensitive skin. Resulting in a beautiful, healthy glow.
- Can be used in conjunction with Retinol products if your skin is not sensitive to using Retinol. Some may use Retinol products only a couple of times per week due to irritation and then use Ultra Simple Bakuchiol Serum on their "off Retinol" evenings.
- Applying this serum after the Vitamin C Serum is an effective and potent antioxidant combination. (Vitamin C in the form of l-Ascorbic Acid may not be well tolerated by those with sensitive skin. For sensitive skin we recommend using the Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Serum).
- Mix a couple of drops when applying your cream moisturizer to increase benefits
- As with any new skincare-- give 3-4 weeks time to produce maximum results (As much as we would like overnight solutions!)
1 oz cobalt blue glass bottle with dropper
A VEGAN PRODUCT
Squalane. Bakuchiol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Please hop onto our Blog to learn about the skincare benefits of Bakuchiol.