Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Serum + Cica, Ferulic Acid & Licorice Extract
Regular price $37.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Introducing Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Serum + Cica, Ferulic Acid & Licorice- A Vitamin C Serum for All Skin Types-Including Sensitive Skin!
Your gateway to glowing, radiant skin without sensitivity
With this powerful, yet gentle serum, you can enjoy all the advantages of Vitamin C, even if you have sensitive skin! Formulated with important antioxidants Cica (Centella Asiatica), Licorice Root, Green Tea and Ferulic Acid, it is effective for All Skin Types. Achieve radiant, healthy skin!
What is so special about Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (also known as E-O-Ascorbic Acid or 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)?
- It's the most effective water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- As a derivative, It's much more stable than ascorbic acid due to its modification but, importantly-- retains all of the same benefits of ascorbic acid!
- A most important Antioxidant. Brightening. Visible reduction of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. Helps in sun-damage reversal and protection (but it's not a replacement for using a quality sunscreen!).
- Because of its remarkable stability, less Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is required to achieve the same benefits of 15% or 20% Ascorbic Acid! Levels of 5% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid have the same efficacy and is achieved due to the different manner in which it's converted to Vitamin C within the skin.
- It's well tolerated by Sensitive Skin as it doesn't require a low acidic pH and less is required to reach effective optimal benefits--without the stinging or irritation!
- It's compatible for use alongside Retinol and Niacinamide products which is great for easier layering of skin care products
- It's not just for Sensitive Skin. ALL Skin Types will enjoy the benefits.
- It's gentle -- without sacrificing any effectiveness.
- We humbly think it's perfection!
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OUR DIFFERENT
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid - the finest water-soluble Vitamin C derivative as described above. Well supported by Sensitive Skin! Effective for All Skin Types. The serum's 6% is at the High end of the suggested usage. Higher percentages of EAA is not more effective as the delivery into the skin is different and better than Ascorbic Acid!
- Centella Asiatica (known as Cica, Madecassoside in Europe, or Gotu Kola) - A natural, important anti-inflammatory. Stimulates the synthesis of Collagen. Wound healing properties, redness reduction, powerful antioxidant, and rich in moisturizing properties.
- Ferulic Acid -a natural, potent antioxidant especially effective at neutralizing superoxide free-radicals
- Green Tea Extract - Well known Antioxidant against free radicals.
- Licorice Root Extract -For Lightening, Brightening, enhances and pairs well with EAA's same qualities.
- Polyglutamic Acid - (also called "PGA") Deep and long lasting Hydration. Gives a silky, beautiful feel on the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - (high molecular weight) known for its hydrating properties
1 oz cobalt blue bottle to protect the ingredients with white dropper
SIMPLE USAGE AND TIPS
Apply after cleansing. Massage gently in an upward, circular motion to your face, neck and décolletage. Follow with your creamy serums, oil serums and/or moisturizing creams.
- Because this Serum doesn't cause irritation it can be used both day and night.
- None of the stinging, burning, or irritation that is associated with regular Vitamin C.
- None of the incompatibilities of the low pH Vitamin C Serums so it can happily be layered alongside Retinol and Niacinamide products.
- Use any excess on the backs of your hands and arms!
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS
Water - Propanediol - Ethyl Ascorbic Acid - Butylene Glycol (natural) - Glycerin - Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract - Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract -- Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract - Polyglutamic Acid - Allantoin - Sodium Hyaluronate - Benzyl Alcohol & Benzoic Acid & Dehydroacetic Acid & Tocopherol -Acacia Senegal Gum & Xanthan Gum - EDTA