Pumpkin Enzyme Mask with Glycolic Acid
We offer this wonderful mask during the Fall Season. This mask should be enjoyed all year long and may become a permanent product offering!
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
An active Pumpkin Enzyme Mask that is also coupled with 2% Glycolic and 1% Fruit Acids to encourage cell turnover and wake up tired, dulled skin! Gently tingles and warms as it works its magic! Leaves your skin ultra soft as well as firmed and refreshed!
For Exfoliation and Softening skin. May also help lessen the look of acne scars. "Unglues" dead skin that is smothering skin. Also, helps unclog pores. Fresh skin is waiting to be revealed!
For all Skin types except very sensitive skin. Those who have sensitive skin should perform a "patch test" in an inconspicuous area before applying to the face.
Only for Topical Application. Although delicious smelling, please don't eat it!
- Use up to two to three times a week. Pull hair back and dispense three to four pumps and liberally apply to face, neck, décolletage. Please avoid eyes and lips. Lightly massage into skin. Also use wherever skin may be rough: elbows, arms, legs and feet!
- Let set onto skin for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly (as the natural pumpkin can stain your washcloth) and wash any residue with a gentle cleanser. Your skin will feel ultra fresh and soft! Proceed with the rest of your skin care ritual.
- THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN: As this is an active AHA exfoliant we urge you to first perform a "patch test" by applying to an inconspicuous area (for example behind the ear). If there is no reaction after 24 hours, then you may apply to your face the next evening.
- Please remember, as is true with all exfoliating AHA products, sunscreen is very important to use during the day! The newly revealed fresh skin is more sensitive to the sun's rays.
2 ounce airless container The Pumpkin Mask has a shelf life of 3 months after receiving.
- Pumpkin Puree and Pumpkin Enzymes - Truly a remarkable exfoliant with high concentration of Vitamins A and C. Rich in Beta Carotene and Minerals. One of mother nature's gifts to skincare! (Enzymes used at 2%)
- Glycolic Acid- ( an AHA). Used at 2%
- Fruit Acids Complex - These fruit acids are AHAs and include Blueberry, Cranberry, Sugar Maple, Lemon Peel extracts. These add to the exfoliation process (used at 1%)
- Kaolin Clay- Just enough (2%) to allow mask to "stay put" and absorb (this is not a dry, cracking mask).
- Meadowfoam Seed and Sunflower Oils-to add emollience and softening.
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Puree - Water - Glycerin - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil - Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate - Glycolic Acid - Xanthan Gum - Fruit Extracts: Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane)/ Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry)/ Acer Saccharinum(Sugar Maple)/ Citrus Sinensis(Orange Peel)/ Citrus Limon(Lemon Peel)/ Vaccinium Macrocarpon(Cranberry)/ Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) - Kaolin Clay - Phenoxyethanol - Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Tetrasodium EDTA - Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Powder/Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) Powder/Allspice (Pimenta dioica) Powder/Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Powder/Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) Powder - Silver Citrate, Citric Acid.
Sun Protection Alert: This product contains AHAs and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun & sunburn. Use Sunscreen, protective clothing & limit exposure to sun while using.