Fresh Skin Face Cream with Lactic Acid & Water Kefir PHA
Re-Introducing Fresh Skin Face Cream! And, it's better than ever!
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS:
Restore your healthy glow!
Fresh Skin Face Cream Vegan Water Kefir PHA, Lactic Acid & Pumpkin Enzymes is a unique, gentle combination of effective exfoliants + moisturizing cream that transforms dull skin to a healthy dewy radiance! This lovely, light-feeling cream promotes gentle exfoliation and is a non-comedogenic moisturizer all in one bottle!
For most skin types
Fresh Skin can be your difference maker to achieve healthy rejuvenation. Do you have 'confused' dull skin? Looking lackluster? Breaks out with clogged pores? Dry and dehydrated? Mature skin?
It's Time to Re-Fresh Your Skin!
- Gently Exfoliates with Water Kefir PHA, Lactic Acid and Pumpkin Enzymes to shed suffocating dead skin revealing the skin beneath (not as strong as its 'cousin' Glycolic Acid)
- Dissolves the stubborn bonds holding dead skin cells together that can clog pores and dull the skin
- Softens rough skin, visibly reduces uneven pigmentation
- Rejuvenates and refreshes
- Restores brightness and visibly refines pores
- Plumps and softens skin
Transform your skin from dull to dewy health!
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- Water Kefir PHA-- from the Prickly Pear Cactus is a Vegan, natural, extra gentle, and effective Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA). Promotes cellular renewal and collagen synthesis
- Lactic Acid, Pumpkin Fruit Enzymes --known to exfoliate skin gently to promote fresh and smooth skin
- Desert Botanical Extracts-- Blue Agave, Cactus, Aloe for Soothing, anti-oxidant, moisturizing & softening properties
- Mountain & Mediterranean Extracts -Arnica and Licorice - to soothe and brighten
- Saccharide Isomerate -for deep, oil-free hydration
- Squalane and Jojoba Oil- For soothing moisturizing, non-comedogenic emollience
2 Ounce Bottle with Airless Pump.
A VEGAN PRODUCT
SIMPLE USAGE AND TIPS:
Apply to face, neck and décolletage at night after cleansing and serums. For those with very dry skin, you may wish to apply your moisturizer over Fresh Skin. Awaken to smoother, silkier feeling, and healthier skin!
Important: Build up to more frequent use. While it's a gentle exfoliant, everyone's skin is different and some with sensitive skin may need time to build up use. We recommend doing a patch test on an inconspicuous area (usually on the cheek near the earlobe) to ensure your skin doesn't have a negative reaction.
Important: Avoid use around the eyes.
- You may wish to use this as a rinse off 15 minute mask until your skin acclimates to using it as a leave-on cream.
- If you have sensitive skin doing a patch test is a recommended must. When you've determined you don't have a negative reaction, you may start using 2 to 3 nights per week before ramping up to more frequent use.
- As with all skincare that promotes exfoliation it is important to always remember your sunscreen during the day!
- Keep bottle in a cool place, away from sun's heat
- Great mixed with a couple drops of our hydrating Drench and Quench Serum.
- We've found it to be a great for Hands! Apply to hands before bedtime and put on a pair of latex-free gloves (exam gloves used by healthcare professionals) or cotton gloves. Leave on overnight. Wake up to nourished, plumped, soft Hands! (side note: our own hands are constantly subject to hand sanitizers in the lab and take a lot of abuse, using this creams helps our hands).
- For crepey, bumpy skin on arms, too! Apply a hyaluronic-based serum followed by Fresh Skin, preferably at night.
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS:
Water - Aloe Barbadensis Juice - Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract/ Lactobacillus Ferment (Water Kefir PHA) - Botanical Blend Opuntia Vulgaris Leaf Extract/ Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract/Arnica Montana Flower Extract/Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract - Lactic Acid - Glycerin - Cetearyl Alcohol/ Ceteareth 20 - Squalane - Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil - Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate - C 13-15 Alkyl - Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract - Saccharide Isomerate - Cetyl Alcohol - Allantoin - Butylene Glycol (natural) - Stearic Acid - Phenoxyethanol/ Caprylyl Glycol/ Sorbic Acid - Glucomannan - Disodium EDTA - Potassium Hydroxide
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.