10% Niacinamide Serum with Hyaluronic & Antioxidants (4 oz Size)
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION:
Discover the gentle but powerful 10% Niacinamide Serum! A skin care solution for all skin types--yes it's wonderful for sensitive skin too. Bestows a wide range of benefits to create healthier skin and a smoother, radiant complexion.
This unique blend with hydrating ingredients, like Hyaluronic Acid, Snow Mushroom, and carefully selected Botanical Antioxidants, revives dull skin for a youthful, healthy glow. It's the perfect choice for anyone looking for maximum benefits and smooth skin. Feel the difference!
So what is Niacinamide? It's Vitamin B3! A true multi-tasker and workhorse:
- For all skin types. From breakout-prone oily skin to dry skin (excellent for sensitive skin).
- Visibly minimizes enlarged pores, "orange peel" roughness and texture
- Reduces the appearance of damage caused by sun exposure
- Visibly restores even skin tone & Brightens dulled skin
- Reduces moisture loss and encourages the natural production of collagen
- Rejuvenates skin-- minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes appearance of acne scars
- Calms & soothes irritated skin
Want to learn more about Niacinamide's Benefits for your skin? Hop onto our blog Niacinamide: Skin Care's Unsung Hero.
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Niacinamide at a 10% concentration
- Hyaluronic Acid, Xylitol, and Saccharide Isomerate For deep oil-free hydration
- Snow Mushroom--Even better hydration than Hyaluronic Acid, also an antioxidant. 100% natural.
- Centella Asiatica and Green Tea--two powerful antioxidant botanicals
- Natural Apple Hydrosol (water) for a most refreshing scent. No essential or fragrance oils added.
- ECOcert preservative.
After cleansing, apply a couple of pumps into your palm then gently press and massage onto your face, neck, and décolletage. Follow with your creamy serum, facial oil serum, and/or moisturizer if desired.
Important "Layering" Tip: Niacinamide is a 'good neighbor' to our 15% Vitamin C Serum (or other Vitamin C serum you may be using). It's important to apply the Vitamin C Serum first and then allow it to dry down for a couple of minutes before applying the Niacinamide Serum.
Economical 4 oz Size (Also available in 2 oz Size)
LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS:
Water - Pyrus Malus (Apple) Water - Niacinamide - Propanediol - Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract - Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Xylitylglucoside/ Anhydroxylitol/ Xylitol - Saccharide Isomerate - Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract - N-Acetyl Glucosamine - Sodium Hyaluronate - Butylene Glycol - Benzyl Alcohol/ Glyceryl Caprylate/Glyceryl Undecylenate - Sclerotium Gum - Disodium EDTA
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.