10% Niacinamide Serum with Hyaluronic and Antioxidants (2 oz Size)
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION:
Discover the gentle but powerful 10% Niacinamide serum! A skin care solution for all skin types--it's wonderful for sensitive skin too. Bestows a wide range of benefits to create healthier skin and a smoother, radiant complexion.
This unique blend with hydrating ingredients, like Hyaluronic Acid, Snow Mushroom and carefully selected Botanical Antioxidants, revives dull skin for a youthful, healthy glow. It's the perfect choice for anyone looking for maximum benefits and smooth skin. Feel the difference!
So what is Niacinamide? It's Vitamin B3! A true multi-tasker and workhorse:
- For all skin types! From breakout-prone oily skin to dry skin (excellent for sensitive skin)!
- Visibly minimizes enlarged pores, "orange peel" roughness, and texture
- Reduces the appearance of damage caused by UV exposure (hyperpigmentation)
- Visibly restores even skin tone & Brightens dulled skin
- Reduces moisture loss and encourages the natural production of collagen
- Rejuvenates skin-- minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes appearance of acne scars
- Calms & soothes irritated skin
Let Niacinamide become one of your favorite obsessions to restore your skin's health!
Want to learn more about Niacinamide's Benefits for your skin? Hop onto our blog Niacinamide: Skin Care's Unsung Hero.
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Niacinamide at a 10% concentration
- Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Xylitol and Snow Mushroom For deep oil-free hydration
- Centella Asiatica and Green Tea--two powerful antioxidant botanicals
- Natural Apple Hydrosol (water) for a most refreshing scent. No essential or fragrance oils added.
- Ecocert preservative
After cleansing, apply a few pumps into your palm then gently press and massage onto your face, neck, and décolletage. Follow with your creamy serum, facial oil serum, and/or moisturizer if desired.
Important "Layering" Tip: Niacinamide is a 'good neighbor' to our 15% Vitamin C Serum (or other Vitamin C serum you may be using). It's important to apply the Vitamin C Serum first and then allow it to dry down for a couple of minutes before applying the Niacinamide Serum.
2 oz (also available in Economical 4 oz Size)
LIST OF ALL THE INGREDIENTS:
Water - Pyrus Malus (Apple) Water - Niacinamide - Propanediol - Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract - Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Xylitylglucoside/ Anhydroxylitol/ Xylitol - Saccharide Isomerate - Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract - N-Acetyl Glucosamine - Sodium Hyaluronate - Butylene Glycol - Benzyl Alcohol/ Glyceryl Caprylate/Glyceryl Undecylenate - Sclerotium Gum - Disodium EDTA
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.