The Trio Toner! Pumpkin Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acids (6 oz)
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
Pumpkin Enzyme Toner is combined with Glycolic and Lactic Acids in our unique Trio Toner. Adding the wonderful benefits of Pumpkin Enzymes sets this exfoliating toner apart from other run-of-the-mill Glycolic toners. Together, this Trio of ingredients helps loosen the bonds of dead skin, revealing smoother, clarified, and radiant skin!
The benefits of Adding natural Pumpkin enzymes to an AHA Exfoliating Toner:
- A Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Exfoliant
- Skin softening
- Rich Source of Vitamins A, B, and C
- Rich Source of Zinc & Other Minerals
- Great for skin from oily acne-prone to dry skin types except for very sensitive skin
- Helps heal old acne scars and discoloration
- Promotes smooth and radiant skin
Glycolic Acid, an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) is known to be one of the best exfoliants. Used at 4% strikes that right balance of being effective, yet just the 'right' concentration without being too strong for regular use.
Lactic Acid, also used at 4%, is the AHA known as a gentler cousin of Glycolic Acid.
Green Apple Hydrosol (water) provides an uplifting and aromatic delight! (No essential oils or other fragrance oils are added).
We normally don't use "free-from" claims as we prefer to let you know what is in our formulas. However, because so many toners contain alcohol, it's important to note that it is alcohol-free.
- Unless your skin is acclimated to using Glycolic Acid, the Trio Toner should be used 1 to 2 nights per week. Those who are well acclimated to Glycolic Acid can use it more often.
- Apply 1 to 2 times a week as part of your nighttime ritual after cleansing. Saturate a cotton pad by pressing it onto the one-touch dispensing pump. Sweep across your face avoiding eyes, nostrils, and lip vermilion. It can be rinsed off after 10 minutes, or left on. If left on, allow to completely "dry down" then continue with the rest of your evening skin ritual.
- There may be a tingly sensation as it works its magic. For those who have higher tolerances to AHA's, it can be used more often than 2 times per week.
- If you have more sensitive skin, please do a test patch behind your ear before applying it to the entire face. Although Glycolic Acid at 4% is considered mild, some with sensitive skin may not tolerate it, if so, please discontinue use.
As with any product containing AHA's it is very important to use sunscreen. Sunburn Warning: Sun Protection Alert: This product contains AHA and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun & sunburn. Use Sunscreen, protective clothing & limit exposure to sun while using.
6 oz one-touch dispensing pump bottle
A VEGAN PRODUCT
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- The primary actors are the Trio of Pumpkin Enzymes (4%), Glycolic Acid (4%), and Lactic Acid (4%).
- White Willow Bark- the 'precursor' of salicylic acid, but is gentler. Helps unclog pores.
- Centella Asiatica (also known as Cica)- an antioxidant known to promote the production of collagen, has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes wounds, is amino acid-rich, helps with sun damage, antimicrobial. One of our favorite multi-functional botanicals!
- Green Tea--antioxidant to inhibit free radicals.
- Aloe, Propanediol, and Saccharide Isomerate--natural, plant-derived humectants also have soothing properties.
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS
Aloe Barbadensis Juice - Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water - Lactobacillus/ Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate - Glycolic Acid - Lactic Acid - Propanediol -Glycerin - Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract - Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract - Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract - Saccharide Isomerate - Phenoxyethanol/Caprylyl Glycol/Sorbic Acid - Sclerotium Gum - Triethanolamine