Plain & Simple Hyaluronic Serum (2 ounces)
This is the Hyaluronic Acid Serum that was the first spark for Char's Effectives many years ago!
Our 2-ounce bottle is the affordable HA that's perfect for those times when a plain and simple routine is all you need. Sometimes forgoing the bells and whistles is needed to enjoy the hydrating, plumping, soothing effects of a pared down HA. A great post-treatment soother for after your dermatologist appointment!
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is already in our skin! It's the cushion which all young skin has--that we start to lose as we get into our 30's. HA is known to be one of the most hydrating ingredients and provides what your skin craves.
This is our most basic HA formula.
Usage: Your first step in your skin care ritual after cleansing. Apply a few drops and massage & press into your skin. Follow with your favorite moisturizing cream or lotion (we have many to choose from. Visit our Collection for one that is appropriate for you).
Immediately your skin will be soothed and look plump, dewy and fresh! Great for All Skin Types. Unscented.
- HA is soothing and just right for applying after AHA peels and Laser treatments
- Remember to treat your neck and décolletage to HA serum's goodness!
- Following up with an appropriate moisturizing cream or lotion compatible with your skin type is advised for a well rounded skin ritual (especially if you live in an arid area).
- Add a couple drops right into your palm and mix with your Facial Moisturizer/ Body or Hand Cream. Your moisturizer will be boosted!
- Helps relieve the dehydrating dryness associated with some acne treatments. Remember, this is oil-free hydration- important for ALL skin types.
- Have some left over after applying to face and neck? Don't waste product. Apply to the backs of your hands and elbows. Follow up with hand cream. Your hands will say "Thank you!".
2 ounce Unscented A Vegan Product
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.