15% Vitamin C Serum with Ferulic Acid and Antioxidants
You now have three Vitamin C Serum choices! This 15% Strength or the 20% Vitamin C Serum for those who are well acclimated to Vitamin C and would like more Vitamin C goodness for their skin! If your skin is Sensitive we recommend the Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Serum.
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION:
Is your skin looking dull, uneven, less firm... just lost its healthy glow? Then Vitamin C with Ferulic Acid is just the "drink" your skin needs to restore its health and radiance!
Vitamin C is one of the most vital of your age-defying ingredients. Visibly brightens and evens skin tone; lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its potent antioxidant benefits are clinically known to help defend and protect skin from free radical damage, making it essential for healthy, youthful-looking skin!
Known to visibly lighten and reduce appearance of scars, age spots, and brown spots. Evens out skin tone, and enhances skin radiance.
Benefits most skin types from oily to dry skin (except very sensitive). If you have sensitive skin we recommend our Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Serum.
Ascorbic Acid is used at a 15% concentration. It's paired with antioxidants so you'll be on your way to brighter, more even-toned, luminous, and smoother-looking skin!
USAGE and TIPS:
Vitamin C Serum is best applied as the first step after cleansing (day and/or night). Apply a few drops into the palm of your hands and press onto your face, neck, and décolletage. Massage, being careful around your eyes (pat with fingertips).
Let Vitamin C Serum "dry down" before applying other serums and moisturizing cream afterward. The "dry down" is especially important if you use products with high percentages of Niacinamide (such as the 10% Niacinamide Serum).
Other helpful tips:
- Preferred use is in the morning for a healthy glow all day.
- To avoid oxidation (which Vitamin C is prone to do) please squeeze the dropper outside of the bottle then dip it into the bottle to draw the serum into the dropper. Just this small action will avoid pushing air into the bottle and prolong Vitamin C's efficacy and shelf life. Keep your serum out of the light and high heat. Shelf life is 3-4 months from the time it is opened.
- If you've never used Vitamin C serums before--you may feel some tingling that should go away after a few days of use as your skin gets used to the wonderful benefits of a Vitamin C serum! Suitable for all skin types except the most sensitive. If irritation persists please discontinue use.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to use our Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Serum instead of this serum.
- Add a few drops into the palm of your hand and mix it with your moisturizing cream.
- Apply any excess to the back of your hands to help reduce appearance of age spots!
1-ounce bottle with dropper. Vegan
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- L-Ascorbic Acid-the most potent form of Vitamin C
- Ferulic Acid-powerful antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid-for deep oil-free hydration
- Bisabolol- soothing, reduces irritation
- Pomegranate and Orange Blossom Extracts- a special blend to help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and lifting
- Centella Asiatica and Green Tea Extracts-powerful antioxidants
- Vitamin E-Antioxidant
Water - Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Ethoxydiglycol - Propylene Glycol (natural) - Laureth 23- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract - Glycerin- Panthenol - Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract/ Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract - Ferulic Acid - Bisabolol - Sodium Hyaluronate - Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Phenoxyethanol - Triethanolamine - Natural Fragrance